Monday, November 23, 2009

BELLY - WHAT IF I [VIDEO]

After months of successful promo, Belly releases third video this year “What if I” to an online audience.


"What If I" was produced by Miami-based by Danny Boy from Blackout Movement [Mims-This is why I’m hot] and was recorded in Miami. Eventhough this song did not appear on the mixtape “Back for the First Time” with DJ Smallz [click to download], it’s one of Belly’s favorites. The mixtape has received great reviews by fans both old and new, as well as critics internationally. A video for "Hot Girl" ft. Snoop Dogg and "So Gone" were released earlier this year. "What If I" was directed by Jordan Towers in Niagara Falls, Canada.


To see photos from Belly's "Hot Girl" release party in Toronto, click Here.


Follow Belly in Twitter @rebellyus


No comments:

Post a Comment