Thursday, July 30, 2009

BELLY x Lil Kim + Friends!!

This past weekend in M.I.A. was crazy!!
I flew down there 3 weeks ago to kick it with the team, and I never wanted to leave. The weather, the people, the work, the vibe....just made a great environment.
You'll be reading a lot from me [Lola] in the future as I am now part of the 7Days n 7 Nights blog team!

So let me brief you on what you missed this past weekend in MIA
Lil Kim had a birthday weekend and of course CP Records was out from Thursday to Sunday celebrating. We went from Mansion, Liv, Take One, Boat Cruise, Karu & Y, Tootsies, King of Diamonds and back to Mansion all in 4 days. Some of the people we partied with were Lil Kim, Lisa Raye, Bryant Mckinnie, Trina, Lil Scrappy, Busta Rhymes, DJ Clue, S&S, Gravy and many more. Check out the pictures to see how it went down!
















Belly, Zoe and Kim having a good time at Mansion
















Belly and Lil Kim at Mansion
















Belly and Scrappy at Mansion




















Belly and Bryant Mckinnie at Mansion






























Belly, Zoe and Busta Rhymes on Lil Kim's private B-day Boat Cruise
















Tony Sal, Belly and I outside of Mansion
















The guys at the boat cruise...

No comments:

Post a Comment